Collision Repair Certifications
Wallace Collision Center & Repair is proud to be a recognized collision repair center for FCA (which includes: Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, & Fiat), Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Subaru, Nissan, Ford, GM (Chevrolet, GMC, & Cadillac) and Volkswagen Certified Collision Repair Facility. We are also an I-CAR Gold Class collision repair facility.
With every accident repair, Wallace puts its name on the line. This, among a number of other factors, fuels our commitment for stellar service. We emphasize the use of correct repair procedures, according to the make and model of your vehicle. This ensures that every car receives a unique treatment, tailor-made to the brand.
We work with all insurance companies and there is no need to panic when it comes to filing a claim with your insurance. Let our highly trained team help you work with the insurance company to file the claim, initiate the repair process, and begin restoring your vehicle to pre-collision condition!
Throughout the repair process, our team will keep you and your insurance company up-to-date. By communicating on a regular basis during the repair to all parties involved, Wallace Collision Center & Repair greatly reduces the stress and anxiety some people encounter during the collision repair process. Let us work with your insurance company so you don’t have to!!!
Workmanship and the quality of vehicle parts should always come with a lifetime warranty. What better way is there to showcase the quality of our work than to guarantee the safety and performance of your vehicle? With that in mind, be sure to know what you’re entitled to when handling warranty claims:
- The warranty covers auto body repair.
- The warranty excludes vehicle misuse, lack of maintenance by the owner, maintenance schedules, additional accidents, theft, acid rain, pressure car washes, rock chips and normal wear and tear.
- Alignments and rust are not covered by the warranty.
- To use your warranty, be sure to bring your vehicle to our local collision center.
- Bring proper documentation with you.
- Have your warranty certificate and the original repair estimate with you as well.
- Please settle all outstanding payments with our shop before filing a claim.